Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The results from this year’s 2015 Fabulous 50 Blog Awards are in and the Council scored big! Teresa Monroe-Hamilton’s The Noisy Room, Fausta’s Blog, VA Right, Sara Noble’s The Independent Sentinel and Bookworm Room all received individual awards and rave write ups, and the Council as a whole received a group award as best blogging group.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week …
- The Noisy Room – In From The Cold And Out Again… How The CIA Was Duped And Their Double Agent Failure
- Joshuapundit–Muslim Judge In Brooklyn Swears In Using Qu’ran – And Why It’s A Problem
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Hiz’B’Allah’s Russian Combat Class
- Bookworm Room – Our Constitution: Now More Than Ever
- The Razor – Why a Libertarian Supports Socialized Medicine
- VA Right! – Henrico Sheriff Mike Wade is Cantor’s Puppet (Music Video)
- The Glittering Eye –How Can New York And California Do it?
- The Right Planet – I’m Disappointed … Seriously
- Nice Deb – The State Department Touts “Pivotal Foreign Policy Moments”
- Fausta’s Blog – Argentina: Macri aims to restore the government data’s credibility
- Puma By Design – Former NYS Governor, George Pataki, Suspends Presidential Campaign
- Maggie’s Notebook – ISIS Video: We Haunt Minds of Your Soldiers, Sew Fear in Their Hearts –– Send Them to Hell with 50 Cent Bullets
- The Independent Sentinel – Hillary’s Worst Scandal Isn’t Over Emails; It’s Why She MUST Go to JAIL!
- The Pirate’s Cove – Is The Paris Climate Agreement As Toothless As It Appears?
- Right Reason – Losing Our Religion
- The People’s Cube – Top 15 things that didn’t happen in 2015
- Seraphic Secret – Stalin On The Hudson
- Daniel GreenField/ FrontPage mag –Muslim Immigration Is Exactly What ISIS Wants submitted by The Noisy Room
- Powerline – Obama’s disgraceful Hanukkah party [Updated] submitted by Joshuapundit
- Eugene Rogan/The Cairo Review – A Century After Sykes-Picot submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Mike Biezen/Daily Wire–The Most Comprehensive Assault On ‘Global Warming’ Eversubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Magazine –Seeing the World Through Third World Eyes submitted by The Razor
- Flopping Aces – Liberals: Schlonged is bad, but Teabagging OK submitted by VA Right!
- Hollywood In Toto – Obama’s Ego Finally Draws Comic’s Ire submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Bob Owens – Active Shooter response For Non-Idiots submitted by The Right Planet
- Kenneth Lipp/The Daily Beast –The Lie That Turned Mothers Into Murderers submitted by Nice Deb
- Michael Totten/The Tower – Samantha, Powerless: Obama’s Problem from Hell in Syria submitted by The Watcher
- Dave Barry – Dave Barry’s 2015 Year in Review submitted by The Watcher
- The Other McCain – What ‘Rape Culture’ Really Means: Your Male Heterosexuality Is Problematic submitted by The Watcher
- Joel Kotkin –Seeing the West as worse submitted by The Watcher