YouTube/TheJohnBirchSociety: In this week’s analysis behind the news video, JBS CEO Art Thompson discusses Leon Panetta’s early career as a liberal Republican and later career as a Democrat; how as a Democratic congressman he started to cooperate with and endorse the policies of the Marxist Institute of Policy Studies; how Russia is starting to intrude on the airspace and waters of Sweden, which is similar to what they did back in the late 1970s and early 1980s; how the EU has vetoed France’s budget; how the EU wants to merge the United States into the EU; how a recent Wall Street Journal article, “Conspiracy Theorists Need a Pep Talk,” appears to be taking note of the JBS campaign to stop the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership; and how the supposed conflict between “ex-Communist” leaders in Germany and Russia over Ukraine is just an example of “show business.”
- Leon Panetta’s Phony Tough Guy Act
- Panetta Set to Slash Military Budget
- Trevor Loudon Outs Leon Panetta: Video – Do You Know Who Panetta Really Is?
- Panetta and R2P to Usher in the American Fall
- Leon Panetta is a Security Risk
- Will the Senate Pick Anti-Defense CIA Chief with Red Ties as SecDef?; More Damaging Disclosures about Leon Panetta
- Why Panetta? Is Slashing Defense the Real End Game Here?
- Kincaid and Loudon Discuss Panetta’s Communist Ties
- Panettagate: A Real Scandal Involving National Security
- Panetta Report 1: Leon Panetta Paid Tribute to Two Longtime Communists
- Panetta Report 2: Leon Panetta Paid Tribute to Pro-Communist Peace Activist
- Panetta Report 3: Leon Panetta and the Santa Cruz Socialists
- Panetta Report 4: Leon Panetta’s Communist Friend and the Chinese Spy