Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Mark Waid — What a “Tolerant Progressive!”
- The Noisy Room – Prepping Idaho: Zombie Apocalypse – UFO Alien Invasion Exercises Conducted by FEMA
- Joshuapundit–“Yes We Can” – Al-Qaeda’s English Mag Publishes Wanted Dead or Alive List
- Simply Jews – Peter Beinart on Chuck Hagel: deterrence and involvement
- The Political Commentator – Cast your Vote: When Barack Obama speaks I…?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Sino Drones
- The Razor – Conservative Proposals for New Taxes
- Rhymes With Right – Why Do Liberals Measure Obama By What They Believe To Be The Lowest Available Standard?
- The Glittering Eye –The Conclave
- VA Right! – Bumper Stickers Available $3 – ‘Bill Bolling – Terry McAuliffe’s Little Bitch’
- The Right Planet – One Year Later: Remembering Breitbart
- Gay Patriot – The president who prefers campaigning to governing
- The Mellow Jihadi – English and Svensk Jihadis
- Bookworm Room – Parents are good for children, and children are good for parents (especially selfish parents)
- Ask Marion – They Eat Their Own… Even If Just As a Diversion
- Maggie’s Notebook – Yes Drones Can See You and Your Weapon – Remember Rodney Brossart?
- Liberty’s Spirit – What the Hagel Debacle Teaches Us @ Our Dysfunctional Political System
- The Pirate’s Cove – Washington Post: Hey, You Warmists Are Idiots And Fighting The Wrong Battle
- The Weekly Standard – John Brennan and the Bin Laden Files submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sultan Knish –The Road to Oligarchy submitted by The Noisy Room
- Victor Davis Hanson – Why Do Societies Give Up? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Tom Doran/Jewish Journal – Why I Am A Zionist submitted by Simply Jews
- Thin Pinstriped Line – Is the end of the Aircraft Carrer nigh? The rapid decline of the ‘carrier navies’ submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- American Thinker –Dangerous Times: How Euro-socialism Set off a Fascist Bomb submitted by The Political Commentator
- Commentary –How to Save the Republican Party submitted by The Razor
- Breitbart.coms – Reich:Tea Party ‘Conspiracy To Undermine The Government of The United States’ submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Hit And Run Blog – The Most Openly and Transparently Thin-Skinned Administration in History submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Human Events – Obama Admin Wants to Deport Christian Homeschoolers submitted by VA Right!
- Politico – Woodward At War submitted by The Right Planet
- AE Ideas –The president who cried ?Sequester!? submitted by Gay Patriot
- Bergheim Follies –Why I Drink submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- PJ Media/Mike McDaniel–?Tiny Terrorists? Caught Up in Anti-Gun Hysteria submitted by Bookworm Room
- Mark Steyn – Government-by-fake-disaster-movie submitted by The Watcher
- Thomas Sowell – Will Obama turn the United States into the world’s largest banana republic? submitted by Watcher