Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest dedicated to James O’Keefe, of course!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category, and then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Battered America Syndrome
- The Political Commentator – Can the Obama administration be compared to the Taliban…
- Simply Jews – Chuck Hagel controversy and beyond
- Joshuapundit–U.S. Agrees To Allow Taliban To Open ‘Political Office’ In Qatar As Obama Declares War Lost
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – France Goes To War
- The Razor – What The Buddha Can Teach Democrats and Republicans
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Progressives” and their enemies
- The Right Planet – Disunity in the Republic
- Bookworm Room – Adam Carolla?s newest Prager U video about our ability to change is very, very important
- Rhymes With Right – Note To Anti-Gunnites
- VA Right! – Obama! If You Overreach We Must Impeach!
- The Glittering Eye –Why Is Chicago’s Murder Rate Higher?
- The Independent Sentinel – Obamahood’s Plan for the Middle Class
- The Mellow Jihadi – Suicide Curses the Navy, Again
- Gay Patriot – Addressing the GOP?s image problem
- Ask Marion – Another Coincidence… How Many Can There Be?
- Right Reason – No Gun Control Through Presidential Executive Order
- The Pirate’s Cove – Portman: Obama Misses The Point On Debt Ceiling
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Magazine –Why is a Gambler from Hong Kong Funding the Pro-Hagel Campaign? submitted by The Noisy Room
- Beliefnet –She survived Hitler and wants to warn America submitted by The Political Commentator
- Treppenwitz – What an awkwardly worded denial! submitted by Simply Jews
- Mark Steyn – ObamaCare’s Other Shoe submitted by Joshuapundit
- Charlemagne/The Economist – France Goes It Alone submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Peter Berger/American Interest –Why are there no humanist funerals? submitted by The Razor
- The First Street Journal – Yes, Mr President, we do have a spending problem, a huge spending problem, and you are the reason why. submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Jed Babbin/American Spectator – The Unserious Gun Control Debate submitted by The Right Planet
- Commentary/Seth Mandel–Joe Biden told you so submitted by Bookworm Room
- Moore To The Point – Louie Giglio and the New State Church submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Human Events – Rand Paul VS. King Barack I submitted by VA Right!
- Liberty Law Blog – Depardieu, Heal Thyself submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Michelle Malkin – What I most admire about James O’Keefe… submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- ZenPundit –Battling bus ads revisited submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Defining Ideas –Obama Puts the World at Risk submitted by Gay Patriot
- Jim DeMint – Conservative ideas need a new message submitted by The Watcher
- Steve McCann/American Thinker – I will not Be Intimidated submitted by The Watcher