By: CJ in Texas
In response to receiving this note I sent out the following email.
Feel free to copy and paste it to your own email and send to everyone you know.
I am angry!
Romney did not lose.
There was massive voter fraud everywhere!
Check out a few websites (and this is just a start). Go though the links and see for yourself.
- ObamaVoterFraud – Look at this one first.
- GulagBound is starting a state by state analysis in swing states to be updated daily. Wisconsin and Florida are up. Others to follow shortly. Comments are important!
Read them. Wisconsin Election Tampering, Vote Fraud (updating) and Florida: Election Tampering, Vote Fraud (updating)
No one in the Main Steam Media is reporting it of course. Our country is no longer a Republic with elected representatives. I do not know what will happen, but I am not “standing down.”
I do not care who you voted for, this is not right!
The numbers do not add up (From Ulsterman):
- Barack Obama netted FEWER Democrat votes in 2012 than were cast in 2008 by 3% points.
- Mitt Romney earned MORE Republican votes in 2012 than were cast in 2008 by 3% points.
- Mitt Romney by the way, earned MORE Black votes in 2012 than were cast for the Republican in 2008.
- Barack Obama earned FEWER Black votes in 2012 than he did in 2008.
- Mitt Romney earned MORE votes from both married men and married woman than were cast for Republicans in 2008, while also improving support among non-married men and woman by 2% from 2008 as well.
- Mitt Romney earned MORE votes among liberals, moderates, and conservatives than were cast for the Republican candidate in 2008 – in fact, this improvement was by a full 7% over 2008 – a very significant improvement.
- Mitt Romney earned more votes from Protestants, Catholics, and Jews than the Republican nominee received in 2008, including a 9-point improvement among Jewish voters alone.
- The two top issues according to voters were the economy and the budget.
- Mitt Romney earned A 38 POINT ADVANTAGE OVER BARACK OBAMA on the top two issues of the election – and yet Romney was somehow defeated.
- Lastly, regarding the following three personal trait issues – strong leader, shares my values, and has a vision for the future, Mitt Romney DOMINATED Barack Obama among 2012 voters by 45 points. And lost the election.
Please share this far and wide. Take names/emails off and blind copy please.
Electors chosen on Election Day meet in their respective state capitals (or in the case of Washington, D.C., within the District) on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December, at which time they cast their electoral votes on separate ballots for President and Vice President.
HE IS NOT ELECTED UNTIL THE ELECTOR CAST THEIR VOTES!
That is December 17th. We have until then to ROAR.
Contact your “elected” Representatives and demand they look into this!
h/t: Noisy Room