I was told a long time ago that “nobody is wrong all of the time.” That’s the problem I have with the left’s attack-the-messenger meme: the minions of the left assume–and quite arrogantly and smugly I might add–that anyone who may fit a certain stereotype is worthy of utter defamation and plenary condemnation. You either stay on the liberal plantation or else! I get it, liberals! I GET IT!
So, listen to the man’s words, lefties! Tell me if this isn’t what you are ALL about! Just sayin’, “BRO!”
“No lie can live forever.”
Robert Welch (John Birch Society) in 1958 predicting Insiders (i.e. Communists/Progressives) plans to destroy America by…
- Greatly expanded government spending
- Higher, then much higher taxes
- An increasingly unbalanced budget
- Wild inflation of our currency
- Government control of prices, wages and materials (supposedly to control inflation)
- Greatly increased socialistic controls for operation of our economy and activity of our daily lives
- Far more centralization of power in Washington and practical elimination of our state lines
- The steady advance of federal aid to and control over our educational system
- A constant hammering into the American conciousness of the horror of modern warfare, the beauties and absolute necessities of peace – peace always on Communist terms, of course
- The consequent willingness of the American people to allow the steps of appeasement by our government, which amount to a piecemeal surrender of the rest of the free world, and of the United States itself
O’Drama’s Marxist insurgency continues!
Crazy? Don’t believe me? Everything Barry is doing fits the model of a Marxist insurrection. Consider this:
- Nationalize major sectors of the economy (see bailouts)
- Redistribute wealth (see UHC Bill)
- Discredit opposition (see recent DHS memorandum on right-wing groups)
- Censorship (see Hate Crimes legislation)
- Gun ownership/control (see UN Small Arms Treaty)
- Constabulary force (see Barry’s Civilian Defense Force and Reserve Officers Corp from UHC bill)
The Goals of Communism by Robert Welch
- Communism wants power over all–world domination. (Global Governance)
- A desired end ALWAYS justifies the means
- Accuse others of the very same crimes that they themselves are committing
- Words are used to conceal thoughts; promises are made to be broken
- Communists operate in secrecy and darkness
- Communists break down all morality and tradition … moral “relativism” reigns supreme, i.e. “dialectic thinking”
- Communists believe that man is just a material combination of atoms with no other purpose but satisfaction of the desires of the physical entity thus assembled (God-expunged thought)
- Communists believe men must learn to hate–only through spreading sufficient hatred can the communist succeed in ruling the world
So what do we do about it? Mr. Robert Welch of the John Birch Society in 1958 prescribed solutions:
- Restore complete independence of the U.S.
- Return to gold-backed currency
- Reduce size of federal government by fifty percent
- Withdraw American troops everywhere except for congressional declarations of war
- Get government out of the areas not authorized by the U.S. Constitution
The one thing that the communist/radical fears most, according to Robert Welch, is their process/strategy being exposed.
Let’s get started, shall we?