H/T: Gateway Pundit: Last month Barack Obama told Al Sharpton’s National Action Network there is no voter fraud …
Voter fraud? What voter fraud? A crosscheck of voter rolls in Virginia and Maryland revealed 44,000 people are registered in both states. Remember, “voter fraud is a myth” (cough).
FOX News reported:
A crosscheck of voter rolls in Virginia and Maryland turned up 44,000 people registered in both states, a vote-integrity group reported Wednesday.
And that’s just the beginning.
“The Virginia Voters Alliance is investigating how to identify voters who are registered and vote in Virginia but live in the states that surround us,” Alliance President Reagan George told the State Board of Elections.
George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election.
But George said his group will expand their search for duplicate voters in the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia.
I guess I’ll add this to the ole “voter fraud myth list.”
- TCC Executive Vice Chairman Wayne Root Discusses Voter Fraud
- PA Democrats Took Bribes to Oppose Voter ID: Where Is Holder?
- Florida TV Station Exposes Voter Fraud, DOJ Sues State to Stop Purging Rolls
- Voter Fraud in the Heartland
- Voter Fraud: We’ve Got Proof It’s Easy
- When the Left Cared About Voter Fraud
- NEW VIDEO: Battleground Texas Illegally Copying Voter Data
- BREAKING: Obama and Hillary Campaigns Found Guilty of Fraud!
- VOTER FRAUD: Obama FAILED to Qualify for INDIANA BALLOT? Was This an Isolated Incident?
- Think You Need an ID to Register to Vote in CO? Nope
- ICYMI: Obama Voter Fraud — Campaign Caught Red Handed ‘Undercover Video’ [Video]
- VOTER FRAUD (Virtual State of the Union 2013) [Video]
- BREAKING: Obama Campaign Caught in Major NC Vote Fraud Scheme
- Dem Poll Worker in Ohio Admits She Voted Twice (Granddaughter Did Too)
- True The Vote’s Lawsuit to Enforce Voter Roll Maintenance in Indiana Advances
- J. Christian Adams: The Left Owns the Election Law Industry
- Rampant Voter Fraud Witnessed by Poll Watcher in Virginia [Audio]
- Zilch: Romney Got ZERO Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting DivisionsEvidence of Massive
- Voter Fraud Mounts: Obama Won More Than 99 Percent of the Vote in More Than 100 Ohio Precincts
- BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout!
- Video: Voter Fraud in OhioProgrammer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote
- Counting Machines [Video]Don’t Mess with Texas: Texas GOP Sues Texas Dems Over NAACP Behavior in Polls
- Expert Details Security Vulnerabilities of Electronic Voting Machines [Video]
- Voting Machines in Battleground States Switching Romney Votes for Obama
- #ProtectYourVote: Service Members Purged from Voting Rolls in Florida [Video]
- Video Snags Dem Boss Plotting Vote Fraud
- Ballot Cast for Romney Came Up Obama on Machine in Guilford Co., N.C.
- Drudge: Registered Republicans in FL Receive Hoax Letters Questioning Voter Eligibility
- Disturbing: CBS News Affiliate Calls 2012 Presidential Race for Barack Obama Weeks Ahead of Election
- True The Vote Announces New Findings of Voter Fraud in Ohio, New York, Florida and Rhode Island
- Crash Course: How to Report Voter Fraud